Monday, September 10, 2012

Time Warp

Oops! I just realized that due to the time difference, it may actually not have been the 10th yet when I posted my last post!

So if anybody else has any dresses to post, comment here and I'll add you to this post!

I got off of work early so I finished my dress :P It was a lot more difficult that I had anticipated and I learned a lot! If I ever make a fully-shirred dress again, I'll have a lot of things to keep in mind...

Click on the photos to make them bigger:
Photobucket
The front
Haven't added the ribbons yet. I need to find which box they're in...

CIMG4361
The back!
Again, no ribbon because I haven't unpacked them yet ^^;

I'm off to get ready for the first day of school, now! Have a wonderful day, everybody!

Update:

Eithne has got her dress finished, too!

Photobucket
I love the colors~

Photobucket
In different lighting

Photobucket
The back

Photoshoot:
Photobucket
Photobucket

BlackOnyxHime has a blog post here with her lovely entry. Thanks for joining us!