Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I very nearly forgot about Valentine's Day this year!
Photobucket
Happy Valentine's Day from Venice!


OK, I'm not really in Venice :P But on Sunday I went to a meetup at a mall for afternoon tea at a place called Afternoon Tea and afterward we went up to see the ninth floor which was redone to look like Venice! There were a ton of people there taking photos :D

Photobucket
A fountain

Photobucket
Le Elegance

Photobucket
This was actually by the emergency exit, I believe ^^; Such beautiful decor to look at while running for your life!

Being that I am single and working all day, I haven't got any plans and cannot even wear anything fancy or pretty :(

Have you got a special somebody this year? Or are you rocking a one person party?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!