Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

How was your Halloween? Did you go trick-or-treating, to any parties, host a party, or hand out candy?

I got all dressed up to go to class and brought Swedish Fish (mailed from MN because it is not available in Taiwan!) but class was canceled :( So I went to my sister's house and ate Bailey's brownie cupcakes and geeked out with my brother-in-law about Pokemon.


This was my makeup from yesterday! Full costume photos under the cut~


I am a DINOSAUR! RAR!

While on the MRT, a couple people asked of they could take a photo of/with me XD I was the only person that I saw in costume :( How sad! But it was still fun :)


Do the Dino Walk!

Since there was no trick-or-treating, I had Bailey's brownie cupcake layered with cookie dough and a cookie on top!



YUM!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!! Did you eat a lot of candy and/or sweets?