Monday, July 11, 2011

Ribbon and Lace Wonderland Update

Since I'm halfway done with my line, I figured I would share some photos :)


Print Preview

First, I made the blouses. The two white ones are the same - one just has detachable sleeves so I only took one photo:
Photobucket
Click to make larger!
It has puff sleeves, cotton lace ruffles (with ribbons embroidered on them), and one has detachable sleeves with wide crochet cotton lace and pintucks

Photobucket
Chest Up

Photobucket
Sleeve Detail

Photobucket
Collar

Next is a "work appropriate" blouse so the sleeves are a little less puffy and it has no huge ruffles, but it is still cute and wearable with smaller lace on the sleeve and collar:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Collar

Photobucket
Sleeve

Today I completed the "work appropriate" JSK which is more toned down with a full, pleated skirt, black top, and white lace. Nothing too fancy, but still dress-up-able for more formal events!

Photobucket
I have no idea if you can actually wear this to work, but that's the thought behind it!

So that's half my line! I've been sewing in all my free time and become quite the hermit ^^;

Any feedback is quite welcome!