Sunday, February 20, 2011

Working Hard? Or Hardly Working?

Maybe a bit of both for me this weekend ;) The gloomy weather tends to make me so lazy! It has been raining all weekend and Rick finally responded to the message I sent him on the 15th. So, I am now single ^///^ but we are still friends :D The long distance thing and the fact that he is too busy to pay me much attention just did not work out :(

After a bit of moping around, I got around to doing some sewing. Do you know what that means? There will be a sewing tutorial coming up next week! Yay!


First, I finished this mermaid JSK I am going to post for sale:
Photobucket
Photobucket
This lace was quite expensive, but really gorgeous! The print of the fabric is also very lovely :D

Today I made a simple Cinderella-print skirt, which I will make a tutorial on.
Photobucket
I am thinking of making accessories to go with this. It is very simple so can be dressed up or down. Some black detachable bows would be nice I think...

For a whole weekend, this is very little work done, but I suppose I am just a lazy type of girl...

What do you usually do on the weekends or in your spare time? Ever since I moved to Taiwan, I have had a lot of free time and don't really know what to do with myself @__@ In MN I used to go on really wacky adventures with my best friends, but here I don't really know what to do any more :P I've already visited pretty much all the shopping areas, and can't afford to eat out too much (which is what I want to do every time I pass a cute cafe!) I suppose I should take this time to really work on my sewing, right?