Monday, April 19, 2010

Lolita 100 Meme #41-50

(41) レースはどんな種類が好きですか?(What types of lace do you like?)
I like the cotton venise best probably, because it can make beautiful shapes...
But I also really like crocheted cotton lace a lot :) Embroidered netting lace is also really beautiful, but I am only so-so for it

(42) お人形さんを所有していますか? 持っている方はその子に対する思いを熱くどうぞ!(Do you own a doll? Does it give you fun, childish feelings?)
I own teddy bears!! and YES! So many fun feelings :3

(43) ロリィタ時の鞄の中身は?(What is in your lolita bag?)
anti-stain pen, a touch-up lipgloss or lipstick (I recently started to wear nude lipstick :) I like it!), a Hello Kitty small mirror, oil absorbing paper, Hello Kitty band-aid, and a small notepad and pen

(44) 好きな花は何ですか?(What is your favourite flower?)
bleeding hearts or lily of the valley or water lily probably :)

(45) 今、一番のお気に入りアクセサリーはどんなもの?(Right now, what is your favourite accessory?)
My BTSSB ribbon lace-up ring!

(46) お気に入り・お勧めの化粧品を教えて下さい。(Please reccommend us some cosmetics.)
I like natural look with no cosmetics... ;) But I love Diorshow Blackout mascara!

(47) パッチリお目目はお人形さんの証! ということでつけまつ毛は使っていますか?(With Eye-tape your eyes look like a Doll's! What eyelashes will you wear?)
Diorshow Blackout Mascara! Haha
I want to start trying out false eyelashes though. It looks like fun!

(48) アイメイクの拘りをどうぞ。(Your eyemakeup for these eyelashes?)
bright eyeshadow!!

(49) 口紅は赤? 青? 黒? ピンク?(Red Lipstick? Blue? Black? Pink?)
pink or nude color!

(50) マニキュアは何色を使うことが多いですか? (Or which nail polish do you choose normally?)
light pink colors. I like the nail polish that enhances the natural nail color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!