Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lolita Meme 21-30

(21) 趣味は何ですか?(What are your hobbies?)
sewing, crochet (though I hardly do that any more...), clay, daydreaming, blogging!
I actually really love art too, and like to draw and paint though I am honestly no good at either!

(22) 愛用の香水があれば、教えて下さい。(If you have any favourite perfumes, please tell us.)
I love sweet smells! My total favorite is Pretty Nina by Nina Ricci!
But I also really love Miss Dior Cherie, Dior Addict Shine, D&G Light Blue, J'adore, and some others :3
I work at Duty Free, and we sell perfumes, so I keep getting old testers and change smell all the time! Currently my obsession is DKNY. I love the Candy Apple series! The Sweet Caramel smells like caramel, but not in a "I SMELL LIKE CANDY!" way, in a soft, subtle way. PureDKNY is a "drop of vanilla" and also light and subtle. Love them! The entire Be Delicious line smells like apples and is awesome too!

(23) ロリィタする上での「コレだけは気をつけている」ということはありますか?(Is there anything you are careful of in lolita?)
I do my best not to get into other people's way with my fluff :3

(24) 主によく出没する所は何処ですか?(Do you have any favourite haunts to go to in lolita?)
not really... I go wherever I usually go :D

(25) 週に何回くらいロリィタですか?(how many times a week do you dress lolita?)
eh... a lot ^^; I rarely take daily outfit shots though!

(26) ロリィタ初心者時に仕出かした恥ずかしいエピソードを教えて下さい。(Please tell us an embarrassing story when you were a beginner in lolita.)
my first skirt. End of story. XD

(27) アナタの今の髪型と色は?(Your current hairstyle and colour.)
all natural :3
straight and brown with red and sometimes gold highlights. Mostly just brown though :D And darker on top than at the ends
I sort of want to get a feathered hime cut... not sure if it will look good though, so I am scared to do it!

(28) ロリィタ歴はどのくらい?(What is your lolita history?)
eh... I don't know... I actually got into the style in 2006, and started wearing in 07 I think

(29) 専用の衣装収納場所がありますか?(Do you store your clothes in a special place?)
My closet :D

(30) 今までロリィタを止めようと思ったことはありますか? また、その理由は?(Did you ever think about stopping Lolita? What was the reason?)
No... Sometimes when it is not appropriate to wear lolita fashion, I will dress down and wear just skirt-pants and t-shirts. I am thinking of getting into gyaru style because it does not stand out as much and there are no big big skirts that get in the way of other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!